The other night I asked all of the girls what they wanted to be when they grew up. C said she was going to be a Dentist, Optometrist, and a mom. E is going to be those too and they are going to work together. I asked if A wanted to be those and work with them too - "No," she said, "When I grow up I am going to be a big sister." Sad. No she's not. But she would SURE make a good one!
Instructions
If you notice over on the left side of the screen there are the labels of the entries, so you can click on and read the various entries. Only the most recent entries are displayed on the page, so you need to click on the to your left if something has been archived that you have not yet read. Each month will get its own folder within the applicable year.
B & K
B & K
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh what cute, sweet kids we have! By the way, Anna can be both Avery and Megan's "big sister!"
Post a Comment