We have been having a great time with school starting back up, and have been enjoying the business that comes along with classes and work. Work is work at the bowling alley. My boss took another job with subway being a regional inspector, so he travels a lot and still tries to keep things going at the alley, I don’t see too much of him anymore which is too bad, because working with him is one of the reasons why I liked my job so much. He has been really good to S2 and I especially over the last few months with everything going on. S2 had a birthday on September 11, and she turned 22 years old. I got her a digital camera, which she had wanted for a long time, and then we went to Mesa Falls to take some pictures. We had a really good time, and enjoy growing closer to each other every day. S2 is enjoying her classes, and one of her favorites is “Teachings of the Living Prophets”. She is getting straight A’s as usual and I dream everyday of her getting a great job and being my sugar mamma. Just kidding, she still wants to be a mother more than anything, and the good news that we got from our whole ordeal was that the doctor says that since we got pregnant once we will be able to get pregnant again. What a wonderful blessing it is to be able to have a family now and to be able to create life. We love each and every one of you. We were so comforted through all that happened by having your comfort and love. We miss Grandma H and K very much, but just like the doctor told us after our miscarriage, there is a bright side to all of this. Even though they are away for now, the real sadness would have been not ever getting to be their family at all. We feel their love everyday, and a yearning to be better people not only so we can return to be with them, but also because of the influence that they left in our lives. One thing they taught me is that we can never say I love you too much. So once again, we love you.
Love S2 and S1
No comments:
Post a Comment